- Easter. The processions of Holy Week take possession of the city with major works of important religious imagery. It is an unforgettable experience to see them in the peaceful, old streets of Sanlucar de Barrameda.
· The Rocio pilgrimage presents images from yester year with processions of carts drawn by oxen and mounted “rocieros” crossing the Guadalquivir river in ferries from the district of Bajo de Guía. The festival culminates in the village of El Rocío.
· Manzanilla Fair. În Sanlucar de Barrameda, we can enjoy this Fair with its strong local character steeped in deep Andalucian tradition. At this Fair both citizens and visitors celebrate the local wine in a friendly social event on the banks of the Guadalquivir.
· The Horse Races.Declared an "International Festival of Tourist Interest." The Horse Races on the beach are one of the most important events in the sport world transcending other such events with their festive, touristic and cultural aspects. The Horse Races are always held at low tide in the evening. Every evening for three days, several races are held, each with its corresponding prize. The Races take place on the beach in Sanlúcar and access is free.
- The “Tapa” Fair. This Fair, located in the centre of the town of Sanlucar de Barrameda on the broad way down to the sea or “Calzada”, brings together a wide range of catering establishments from all over the town who offer a huge variety of unique “Tapas” or hot bar snacks, to be savoured in a splendid setting.